Randy Moraitis, MA, CIP, BCPC
- Licensed & Ordained Pastor
- Board Certified Pastoral Counselor (BCPC)
- Certified Professional Life Coach (CPC)
- Certified Recovery Coach (CRC)
- Certified Intervention Professional (CIP)
- Certified Christian Counselor
- Certificate in Financial Management
- Certified Fitness Expert
- Member, American Association of Christian Counselors
- Member, International Christian Coaching Association
Are you stuck in life? Do you need a breakthrough?
Do you need expert guidance to take your life, relationships, or career to the next level?
I have over 20 years experience helping individuals and families live happier, healthier lives–mentally, physically, and spiritually. I have guided thousands of people to have healing in their relationships and achieve numerous life fulfilling goals. I am passionate about helping others have healthy growth and real life change, and I want to help you!
As your Life Coach, I will help you develop a personal vision statement, then map out a plan for you to achieve your dreams and live a life of purpose and joy.
As your Pastoral Counselor, I will lead you to incredible breakthroughs in the major issues of your life such as relationships, depression, anxiety, addiction, parenting, grief, and sadness.
As your interventionist I will help you put together a plan to intervene and potentially save the love of a loved one affected by mental health and/or addiction issues.
Randy also is also the Founder of CarePossible – a nonprofit organization that helps make mental health care and addiction treatment possible for low income and military families. CLICK HERE to learn more about CarePossible.
Fully licensed and insured as a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor and a Certified Life Coach. Call now with confidence 949-303-8264.